A FEW WORDS ABOUT ME
Where to start … I’m a lover of life, but I must confess I’m no Pollyanna, more of a Sherman tank disguised as a powder puff. Life dealt me some pretty daunting challenges straight from the womb. God in his sweet grace however, armed me with a high-spirited approach to life and a quick sense of humor. I’m pretty open, as well as candid. Offering a unique kind of hope through my writing and speaking that comes from the other side of deep wrenching pain and loss.
I’m sweet, a little salty with a touch of southern tang. Chances are you may find bits of your own heart entwined with mine, making us true soul sisters.
And all at once... " I was seized by the...
Although the world is full of suffering, it is full...
Or nothing. I love this quote. As a child I...
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT ME
“Confessions of a Naked, Vulnerable Woman is very moving. Filled with joy, heartache and love. This book will be an inspiration to all who read it. Faye has shown us what life is all about.”Pamela Newman
"Faye has penned to paper what many refuse to admit about coping with reality when life suddenly turns on a dime. How she finds joy in the midst of sorrow will surely tug at your heartstrings. A must read, in Confessions of a Naked, Vulnerable Woman Faye looked in a mirror and wrote everything she could not forget.”Barry Umansky
Faye holds a Masters in Pastoral counseling from Anderson Theological Seminary and a Bachelor of Science degree from Florida Christian College. She has over 11 years experience leading support groups for women dealing with codependency, grief and loss. Faye has also enjoyed a career as a peer counselor/ coach for people with disabilities. Professional Membership – AACC
Fun Confessions from this Naked, Vulnerable Woman:
- My favorite meat is bacon.
- I have a muffin top. I camouflage it with a great outfit.
- I always go over my budget on clothes.
- My gal-pals keep me sane.
- I love with my whole heart.
- I’ve lived through a divorce.
- I lament daily over my baby fine hair.
- Myself and another friend are self proclaimed “hair hoes” hopping from one hairdresser to another.
- I have a wig collection. This white woman has some hair fantasies.
- I’ve spent many years doubting myself.
- I’ve spent a lot of time overcoming fears.
- I have a passion for decorating
- I am a very creative cook
- I’ve wondered what life would have been like if I hadn’t been born with a disability.
- Madea rocks!
- I miss both my of parents everyday. They live in heaven now.
- At the end of the day, I really try not to take myself too seriously.