Confessions of a Naked, Vulnerable Woman ~ Faye’s new book
"I am covered in shame. He left a note full of hateful lies. So many years together our friendship, our love... worth no more than a scrap of paper. Everyone will know he does not love me anymore."
With grace, grit and humor Confessions Of A Naked Vulnerable Woman will take your heart on an intimate, captivating journey of hope and healing. Each story is written with honest raw emotion that can only come from the other side of deep wrenching pain and loss.
Have you ever felt naked, vulnerable and alone?
Do you long to embrace your life becoming fully engaged, no matter what your current circumstances?
Does your heart ache with hopelessness because you feel cheated and fear life will never be good again?
If you've be betrayed by life more times than you can count - take a chance, open your heart just once more time to the possibility that as long as there is life there is hope.
"There is nothing more beautiful than the heart of a naked, vulnerable woman."
BUY CONFESSIONS NOW!
Order your copy of the critically acclaimed Confessions of a Naked, Vulnerable woman today! Faye Register has opened up her heart and writes about her deep wrenching pain. But through her pain and sorrow is a story of healing and hope.
Fun Confessions from this Naked, Vulnerable Woman:
- My favorite meat is bacon.
- I have a muffin top. I camouflage it with a great outfit.
- I always go over my budget on clothes.
- My gal-pals keep me sane.
- I love with my whole heart.
- I’ve lived through a divorce.
- I lament daily over my baby fine hair.
- Myself and another friend are self proclaimed “hair hoes” hopping from one hairdresser to another.
- I have a wig collection. This white woman has some hair fantasies.
- I’ve spent many years doubting myself.
- I’ve spent a lot of time overcoming fears.
- I have a passion for decorating
- I am a very creative cook
- I’ve wondered what life would have been like if I hadn’t been born with a disability.
- Madea rocks!
- I miss both my of parents everyday. They live in heaven now.
- At the end of the day, I really try not to take myself too seriously.